Skip to content

Cancellation and Refund Policy

Refund Policy

In the event that the services provided cannot be completed on the agreed time or up to quality (based on The Client’s judgement), The Client receives a full refund under reasonable circumstances.

If the service provided is delivered late due to valid reasons such as the photographer/videographer/editors having to deal with emergency situations e.g. medical issues, family deaths etc. Subtle Weddings cannot offer a refund for the late delivery.

Other valid causes for late delivery can include logistic delays, severe weather conditions, software malfunctions, natural disasters, public holidays, public closures.

Cancellation Policy

The Client has the right to modify, reject, cancel or stop any bookings made. However Subtle Weddings must be notified 21 days in advance (of booking date) of any cancellations.

Any cancellations made after the 21 day period will mean that 25% of the deposit amount will be used to reimburse for costs and expenses of advertising, booking and staffing. The remaining 75% of the deposit amount will be refunded to the Client.

The remaining overall payment will not have to be paid by the client.

In the event of storms or heavy rain where the wedding is held in an outdoor venue – cancellations can be made by Subtle Weddings with a full refund to the client.

Cancellations made by Subtle Weddings (due to serious emergencies e.g. health, family emergencies, car issues) will involve a full refund to the client.

The Client agrees to reimburse us for all costs and expenses we incurred prior to your change in instructions, and which relate to non-cancelable commitments, and to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any liability relating to such action. We agree to use our best efforts to minimize such costs and expenses.

Learn More : Subtle Weddings

photography